Thursday, August 21, 2008

Memories Found

I have been going through my hard drives, looking at the masses of pictures I have taken.
This is another attempt at sharing them with you...
 Take and eat.




Mace out back at the Ash Street Trailer Park.


Nichole and I at Disco and Matty's house.




Balls eye view of Snowlo, minus the snow, New Years Day.


                                    Snowlo


Tattoo shot I took at polo one day.


Mace jumping the fire at the Rickreall open.


R.I.P. Kurt Vonnugut.


Cowboy is always happiest when he is beating someone with a bat.


Part of my hat collection.


A pic from the "Day of the Dead" MT. bike race in Colorado. We are going again this year, and I can't wait!


Me standing on the boat.


Disco.


Sunset on the Columbia.


Riding to the sailboat. We passed masses of cyclists on the way out. Some people are so slow.





 A nice sunset shot of Spence on his boat. Spence, Disco, Mike and I went out on the river last week. 


Another one.


Cloud shot in Utah on the way back from Colorado. Either Rev. Phil or I took this shot, can't remember which.

No comments: