Monday, July 02, 2007

Time keeps on slippin' slippin'...into the future?




As I sit here at Stumptown, thinking back on the whirlwind of events leading up to this relaxing monday, Tim Mason's corrupting voice is in my left ear, and Tear's for Fear's is in my right.

The hustle and bustle of Stumptown appears to have dropped to about half since the big price hike. For a people watcher such as me, this is like having the sit and lie ordinance enforced right in front of the box I own seasons ticket to.

This aside, I have been involved in alot of things recently, many of which it takes a while to write up.


Look for my run down of the 24 hour Alleycat Damien threw. It will be long I warn you, as the race itself was.

I have done a couple of other races, some Mt. Biking trips, much polo.

This just in.
A person behind me says he writes for Willamette Week, and is pressing flesh with Tim Mason. of course Mason is sucking it up, while I interjected this.

" Please make sure that when referring to a track or fixed gear bike, you never use the term "No Brakes".

I pointed out the this is just a lie, and the term no brakes has done more bad then good, by far...

Here are some random photo's, I may add captions.

But I may not.







1 comment:

the-dolomite said...

Aren't you over the recent trauma in your personal life by now? Let's have some more posts.