Monday, October 06, 2008

Big Al's Ball!!!

Before I post more Cross pics, I must let you know about an important event happening Friday, October 10th at 9:30.

I hear that Al has lost one of his little buddies to cancer recently. In about the same breathe I was told of a benefit for him featuring none other than "Moxy Love Crux", an old Portland messenger band. I recall seeing them play a number of times, one of them opening for Dick Dale. It is said that even Chris McDermott, legendary messenger himself, is flying in to play.

Also the Punk Group, and the Kenny Roger's Experience are playing.

It is Friday, Oct. 10 at 9:30. $13 dollars at the door.

This should prove to be an experience that no one should miss, and due to the fact that no large city can run properly without the hard work of the bike messenger, is your opportunity to give a little back to one of Portland's veteran ex- messengers.

Love them or hate them, we all need messengers.

And love them or hate them, all messengers want to keep their balls. I know I do.

I love Big Al, and I will be there for sure.

Will You?

No comments: