Thursday, October 12, 2006

Whiner's Bio


Today is the first day of the rest of my life. It is only 1:00. If this is any indication of what the rest of my life willl be like, stop the world, I wanna get off.
Total frustration. Waiting for things to happen, yet not doing much towards that really. My coffee sits beside me. Waiting...
"Drink me" it says.
" Dammit, I am working on it!" I bark at my cup, as I go back to the kitchen to reheat it, again. Is this what today brings?
What the hell is in store for tommorrow?
Mt. biking at 9am. This means I spend part of today tuning my Fat Chance, which really doesn't need tuning at all. If only I wasn't so anal, this would all be much easier. I need to put a new tire on it though, and scout some different pedals out of my scads of bike parts. It is nice when your feet actually stay in the pedal, at least most of the time.
My kingdom for some new brake pads. I played some "Bike Polo" last night, once again on the Fat Chance, a bike which I swore at the beginning of the summer I was never going to play polo on again. This is the main reason I need to replace the rear tire.
I am a skidding fool. I rip through tires like a tornado through a trailer park. Tire sponsers needed, apply within.
Those days when i was young, locking up the rear wheel and skidding down the hill. They prepared me for the live I lead now.
There is nothing finer than a strategically placed, sideways skid, putting yourself into position to steal the ball, and take out the guy you just jacked it from....
This is my life.
It doesn't get any better than this....or does it?

No comments: